Strategic Plan 2017–2023
澳门银河娱乐城 has taken Daniel Burnham’s words to heart and put them into action.
As a learning organization, we have:
- Reimagined ourselves through the North Wing process. 澳门银河娱乐城 2.0 reflects our modern Montessori educational philosophy, caring and inclusive culture, and green practices.
- Contributed to a national conversation about healthy, green schools through our LEED Platinum historic firsts and 2017 U.S. Department of Education Green Ribbon School recognition.
- Offered a strong foundation for continued financial sustainability, with the flexibility to initiate new strategic goals while upholding long-standing commitments.
How did we accomplish this growth? Together, as a committed, inspired community.
We began work on a set of strategic priorities to guide us through 2022. In the midst of the pandemic, the Board of Trustees agreed we should continue our work on these goals as a bridge, starting the next strategic planning process in the fall of 2023. As we are poised to begin our next big plans, we invite you to step forward and become an active voice in the next generation of 澳门银河娱乐城 families.
What are our strategic priorities?
- Mastery through Modern Montessori: refining and delivering excellent programming
- Equity and Global Citizenship: encompassing inclusivity, anti-bias, service, and eco-literacy
- Community Enrichment: our pledge for a welcoming, supportive community experience
- Sustaining our Vision: continued strategy implementation, growth management, and enhanced infrastructure
To make all of this possible, we refreshed our mission, clarified our vision and recommitted to our student outcomes. Our aim is high. 澳门银河娱乐城’s vision is to develop future generations of lifelong learners who effect change for a better world. We will do that by providing a modern Montessori education that inspires independent, compassionate, and innovative thinkers. Once again, our success will be made possible through our collaboration and effort as a community.
This will undoubtedly be a year of growth and transformational opportunity for your student(s) and family. As always, we are honored to part of your family’s lives.
Head of School
“Make big plans, aim high in hope and work...remember that our [children and grandchildren] are going to do things that would stagger us.”
— Daniel Burnham, Architect of the Plan of Chicago and 425 Dempster